Right Trac Financial Offers several services to help you get your finances in order and get approved for a loan.
- Mortgage Broker Services – Let us find you the perfect loan. We work with only the most qualified lenders and will secure you the best rates.
- Home Loans - No matter your financial situation, nobody will work harder to make sure you get the best home loan for you.
- Refinancing – If you have multiple loans or want to refinance to make home improvements, our refinance professionals are here to help.
- Home Improvement and Construction Loans – There are a wide range of mortgages available for home improvement, including the newly-created USDA construction loans. Loans are available for home improvements, renovations and new construction.
- Credit Counseling – If your debt is out of control, you can’t afford to wait. Get in touch with us today and get the credit counseling you need to get your life back.
- Debt Consolidation – If you have high-interest debt you are basically throwing money away. High interest is a killer! Get in touch with us today to learn how our Debt Consolidation can get you the relief you need.
There are several types of loans available, each suited to different needs. No matter the reason or situation you are seeking a loan, we are here to help. Loan options include FHA loans for first-time homeowners to Jumbo Loans for more costly homes and construction, to everything in between. We can help you secure the following types of loans.
- Home Loans -There are many varieties of mortgages for new homes. Check out the options below or just get in touch with us.
- Loans for First-Time Homeowners – Buying a home for the first time can be intimidating. We will help you navigate the home-buying process and get you approved for a loan.
- FHA Loans – FHA loans are meant to make the dream of homeownership a reality for potential first-time homeowners. They are backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and offer lower down and monthly payments.
- FHA 203k Loans – FHA 203(k) mortgages are intended for home improvements and repairs. One popular use of the 203k mortgage is for first-time homeowners to buy a distressed property and have repairs done. This can often result in a home worth considerably more than it otherwise would have been.
- Conventional Loans – Perhaps the most popular type of home loan, conventional loans are well-suited for many types of situations. Conventional loans are also known as “conforming loans.”
- Conventional Homestyle Loans – Homestyle loans are for making home improvements, rehabilitation, new home construction, repair, and more.
- VA Loans – VA Loans are intended to help military veterans and their families achieve the dream of homeownership. They are available for new home purchases as well as for rehab and home improvements.
- USDA Loans – Administered by the United States Department of Agriculture, USDA Loans are available in towns and cities below certain population densities. They are aimed and promoting rural development and oftentimes come with attractive options.
- USDA Home Improvement Loans – It’s expected that USDA Loans for home improvements will become available in 2022. Like USDA Loans, they will likely serve to help develop rural communities with lower populations.
- Jumbo Loans – Jumbo Loans are appropriate when the loan amount being sought is higher than the limit for conventional loans. They are used to purchase more expensive homes or to make repairs.
- Fixed vs Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Mortgage rates can be fixed, adjustable, or a combination of both. You can read more about the pros and cons of each rate type.
- Fixed-Rate – Fixed-rate mortgages are the most popular type of mortgage and feature an interest rate that doesn’t change over time.
- Adjustable Rate – In contrast to a fixed rate, the interest rate on adjustable-rate mortgage changes over time. While less popular, it can be appropriate in some circumstances.
- Combined/Hybrid ARMs – Hybrid Arms combine features of both fixed and adjustable rates.
- Down Payment Assistance – Our lenders will COVER YOUR DOWN PAYMENT!
- No Money Down Loans – In some circumstances, it’s possible to get approved for a home loan with no money down.
- No Tax Return Mortgage – There are many reasons why prospective home buyers do not have tax returns, but that doesn’t mean they can’t purchase a home.
- No credit mortgages – In some cases, it’s possible to purchase a home with no credit history – find out more.
- Investor Cash Flow (DSCR) Mortgages – Aimed at real estate investors, Investor Cash Flow Mortgages, also known as DCSR Loans, allow borrowers to take out a loan based on the rental income of the property. It can be a great way to build wealth.
- Bank Statement Mortgage – If you are self-employed or have non-traditional income, a bank statement mortgage allows you to get a loan based on the money in your bank account. It can be a great way for those without a typical 9-5 job to purchase a home.
- ITIN Loans – ITIN Loans are for people who do not have a Social Security Number (SSN) but are in the United States legally Get in touch to learn more about obtaining a loan without an SSN.
- Loans for teachers in Manchester, CT – If you are a teacher in Manchester, CT and are looking to purchase a home or refinance existing debt, get in touch with us today.
Like new home mortgages, loans for home improvements come in a variety of flavors. Depending on your needs and financial situation, different loan types are appropriate.
- Conventional “Homestyle” Loans – Homestyle loans are one of the most popular types of home improvement loans available. They offer attractive rates and are suitable for a wide range of home improvement needs. This can include remodels, rehabilitation, additions, home repairs, and more.
- FHA 203k Loans – The 203(k) mortgage product is intended to help new homeowners make improvements to their homes. They are oftentimes used by new homeowners buying a distressed property to make the needed repairs.
- Construction Loans – If you plan to build your own home, there are several loan options available.
- USDA Home Improvement Loans – We expect USDA Loans for home improvements to be available in 2022 and for them to be aimed at developing rural communities.
Refinancing an existing loan, or consolidating existing debt, can result in significant savings. You can often lower your monthly payment and/or reduce the amount you end up paying over the life of the loan. Find out more about refinancing your debt>>.
- “Cash Out” Refinancing – Cash out refinancing refers to taking additional money out to do things like pay off debt, perform home improvements, and anything else.
- Debt Consolidation – If you are paying a high-interest rate on credit card debt or any other kind of debt, consolidating your debt can often result in huge savings.
- Mortgage Broker Services – We are here to provide a wide range of mortgage broker services. We can help you with a home loan, refinancing, financial advice, debt consolidation, and more.
- Credit Counseling – If you feel like you are overwhelmed by debt, we can help you get your finances in order. We will work with you to create a plan to get you out of debt and on the Right Trac to financial freedom.
We are proud to be a
a licensed mortgage broker in eight states across New England, New York, and Florida:
While the home buying and loan application process can be intimidating, it doesn’t need to be. No matter your financial situation or your mortgage needs, having a trusted mortgage broker like Right Trac Financial on your side can make all the difference.
For more than 40 years we’ve been helping families just like yours achieve the dream of home-ownership.
Don’t wait another day!
Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help make your dreams a reality.
You can use the form below, give us a call at (800) 822-7482, or contact our proud owner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.