Mortgage Broker Services
Mortgage services provided by an honest and professional Mortgage Broker to assist you in obtaining a loan.
Securing a mortgage can be a scary experience. Mounds of paperwork, credit problems, a restricted number of homes available, and other challenges frequently prevent people like you from buying property.
It doesn’t have to be like this!
You have questions – Let us help you! Our mortgage broker professionals are here to find you the perfect home loan solution. Let us handle the details and make sure you are in the best position to secure a loan.
For more than 40 years, Right Trac Financial has secured thousands of mortgages for people just like you. You can trust Right Trac Financial with a variety of mortgage-related needs.
Our Mortgage Broker Solutions Include:
If you need a loan, we can do it.
The dedicated team at Right Trac Financial is proud to offer a variety of loan services with the goal of getting you a home loan. We are waiting to assist you with all your mortgage needs. Our mortgage advisory and credit counseling services have helped thousands move into a new home.
- Mortgage Broker Services – We will find you the right loan for your situation. Every client is different. Some have credit issues, others have limited paperwork. Some need to refinance their loan, and some just want to move their family to a better home. Whatever your broker services needs, you can be confident that you are getting the best service and advice possible.
- Home Loans – There are a variety of home loan options available. You can read more about the loan options below, or just get in touch now. At Right Trac Financial, we will help you navigate the variety of home loan options and get you approved for a home loan. We have years of experience helping people like you secure the right loan for their situation.
- Credit Counseling – Credit counseling is an important service that will help you improve your credit score and obtain a mortgage. When you work with one of our experienced credit counselors, they will help you understand your credit report and provide advice on how to improve your credit score. This can be extremely helpful when applying for a mortgage. Let our credit counseling services help you find the right loan. A higher credit score can make the process much easier, and can help you secure a lower interest rate, saving you real money.
- Debt Consolidation – If you are paying high interest on a credit card or other type of loan, debt consolidation might be a life-changing opportunity. Our debt consolidation services can help you save thousands of dollars by consolidating your debt. Get in touch with one of our debt consolidation professionals now to learn more about your options.
- Loan Refinancing – If you have an existing loan and want to change your loan type, secure a lower interest rate, or take cash out for home improvements, we can help you refinance your existing loan. Refinancing your loan can help you save real money over the life of the loan. It can lower your monthly payments, which can free up more money in your budget each month.
Mortgage Advisory Services
The bottom line is – We are here to solve your home loan problems.
You can live the life you want. Our team is dedicated to providing you with “extraordinary mortgage solutions” to get you approved for a loan that will improve your life. We’ll work with you to understand your needs and situation and find the right loan at the best rate
Don’t wait another day. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to get started on your loan application.
There are many different types of loans available. It is important to find the one that is best suited for your needs. That’s what we’re here for! The team at Right Trac Financial can help you find the right loan for your situation.
We can help you with a variety of home loan needs, including:
- First-Time Home Owner Mortgages – Buying your first home can be intimidating. Stop worrying! We are here to help you find the best option. FHA loans are often, but not always, the right loan for first-time homeowners. Click here to learn more about Loans for first-time homeowners.
- FHA Loans – If you are a first-time homebuyer, an FHA loan may be the right option for you. FHA loans normally come with a lower down payment and more affordable monthly payments. FHA loans are mortgages that are insured or guaranteed by the government, and they come with a number of benefits. Click here to learn more about FHA Loans or FHA 203(k) mortgages.
- Conventional Loans – When it comes to securing a mortgage, Conventional Loans can be the best option. A conventional mortgage is often secured by a mortgage broker like Right Trac Financial who finds the right lender for you. Conventional mortgages are normally available to borrowers who meet certain income and credit requirements and usually come with lower interest rates. Another benefit of a conventional loan is that you may not be required to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI). Click here to learn more about conventional loans.
- VA Loans – If you are a veteran or active military personnel, you can get a VA loan. VA loans are mortgages that are insured or guaranteed by the government, and they come with a number of benefits. We want to help you secure a VA home mortgage. Click here to learn more about VA Loans.
- USDA Loans – USDA loans are mortgages that are insured or guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). These types of loans are available to borrowers in rural communities who meet certain income and credit requirements. Click here to learn more about USDA loans.
- Jumbo Loans – If you are looking for a mortgage that offers more flexibility than a traditional loan, a jumbo loan may be the right option for you. A jumbo loan is a mortgage that is above the conforming loan limit established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Jumbo loans come with a number of benefits, including the ability to finance a higher loan amount, lower interest rates, no private mortgage insurance (PMI), and more flexible underwriting guidelines. Click here to learn more about Jumbo loans.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – When it comes to securing a mortgage interest rate, a fixed-rate mortgage is often the best option. A fixed-rate mortgage is a mortgage that has a fixed interest rate, which means that your monthly payments will stay the same for the life of the loan. Click here to learn more about fixed-rate mortgages.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMS) – An adjustable-rate mortgage, or ARM, is a type of mortgage that has a variable interest rate. This means that the interest rate can change over time, depending on market conditions. ARMs can be a good option for borrowers who plan to stay in their home for a short period of time. They can also be a good option for borrowers who are looking for a lower interest rate. Click here to learn more about ARMs.
- No Money Down Loans – It’s possible to buy a home with no money down. No money down options includes Down Payment Assistance, VA Mortgages or USDA loans. These types of loans require no down payment. Click here to earn more about no money down loans.
- No Tax Return Loans – For those without the previous year’s tax forms, Investor Cash Flow Mortgages (DSCR) don’t require tax returns. They are a great option if you are looking to buy but don’t have the tax history many banks require. Contact us today to learn more.
As you can see, there are a number of home loan options available to potential homeowners. It can be overwhelming, especially if you are dealing with additional complication factors.
That’s what we are here for.
We want to help you find the best home loan for you.
Home Improvement Loans
We are here to help individuals like you secure loans for home improvements, renovation, or construction. Improve your existing home or buy a distressed property for renovation. Buying a “fixer-upper” that others shy away from is often a great way to afford a better home. By repairing or renovating an existing home, you can increase the home’s equity considerably.
Types of Home Improvement Loans
There are many different types of home improvement loans available, and the right one for you will depend on your individual needs and goals.
- “Homestyle” Loans – If you are looking for a loan to help you with home improvements, a Conventional Homestyle Loan may be the right option for you. Homestyle Loans come with a variety of benefits, including the ability to borrow a larger amount than you would with a personal loan, no collateral required, and competitive interest rates. Click here to learn more about homestyle loans.
- FHA 203k Loans – FHA 203K Loans are a great way for first-time homeowners to renovate a home. With an FHA 203K Loan, you can finance up to 110% of the after improved value of your home. This means that you can use the loan to pay for the purchase price of your home, as well as the cost of any renovations or repairs. Click here to learn more about FHA 203K Loans.
- Construction Loans – A Connecticut construction loan is a type of loan that can be used to finance the construction of a new home or the renovation of an existing home. There are many details involved with a construction loan, but we are here to help you through the process. Click here to learn more about construction loans.
- USDA Home Improvement Loans – The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) will soon offer construction loans to help people with low incomes in rural areas repair or renovate homes. While the official guidelines for USDA construction loans are yet to be released, when they are we will help you secure them. Click here to learn more about USDA home improvement loans.
We want to help residents like you secure a home improvement loan.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about your options.
You can make a big change in your life by refinancing your existing loan. You can improve your home or save real money by consolidating your debt. There are many reasons to refinance your loan, and there are several options available for refinancing based on your circumstances. Click here to learn more about refinancing.
Reasons to Refinance
Perhaps you are looking to make home improvements, or consolidate your debt. You might be able to secure a lower interest rate, or you would like to reduce your monthly payments. Maybe you want to switch from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage. Some reasons to refinance your loan include:
- Improve your Home- If you are a homeowner who is looking to make some home improvements, refinancing your current mortgage may be the right option for you. One option is a “cash-out” refinance loan which means you take additional money from the loan for home improvements. Click here to learn more about home improvement loans.
- Consolidate Debt - If you are paying high interest on credit card or other types of debt, refinancing could be a lifesaver. By refinancing your current loan, you can combine all of your debt into one loan with a lower interest rate. This can help you to save money on interest payments and simplify your monthly payments. Click here to learn more about debt consolidation or getting credit counseling.
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance - Refinancing your mortgage can help you to eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). PMI is a type of insurance that is required by many lenders when you take out a mortgage loan that is for more than 80% of the value of your home. This insurance protects the lender in case you default on your loan but doesn’t do much for you.
Types of refinance loans
There are many different types of refinance loans available, and the right one for you will depend on your individual needs and goals. Click here to learn more about refinancing.
Some of the most popular types of refinance loans include:
- Cash-Out Refinance – A cash-out refinance is a type of refinance loan that allows you to borrow more money than you currently owe on your mortgage. This can be a great option if you need to consolidate debt, make home improvements, or cover other expenses. To qualify for a cash-out refinance, you will need to have a good credit score and equity in your home. The amount of money you can borrow will depend on the value of your home and your lender’s guidelines.
- Conventional Loan Refinancing – A conventional loan refinance is available to homeowners who have a conventional mortgage. This type of refinancing allows you to borrow more money than you currently owe on your mortgage and can be a great option for homeowners who need to consolidate debt or make home improvements. Click here to learn more about conventional loans.
- Connecticut Refinance FHA loan - Refinancing an FHA loan in CT can allow you to refinance it into a conventional loan. This can be a good option if you are looking to get a lower interest rate or want to eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). To qualify for a conventional loan refinance, you will need to meet certain requirements, such as a minimum credit score. Click here to learn more about FHA loans and refinancing.
- Refinance VA Loan - Veteran or active military members may be eligible for a VA loan refinance. This type of refinancing can help you to get a lower interest rate, consolidate debt, or make home improvements. To qualify for a VA loan refinance, you will need to meet certain eligibility requirements. Click here to learn more about VA loans and refinancing.
- Refinance USDA Loan -If you are a homeowner living in a rural community (towns with a lower population) and with limited financial means, a USDA refinancing loan could be the right choice for you. To qualify for a USDA refinance, you will need to meet certain eligibility requirements. Click here to learn more about USDA loans and refinancing.
- Jumbo Loan Refinance – A jumbo loan refinance is a type of refinancing option that is available to homeowners with loans larger than the maximum for a conventional loan. Jumbo loan refinancing allows you to borrow more money than you currently owe on your mortgage and can be a great option if you need to consolidate debt or make home improvements. To qualify for jumbo loan refinancing, you will need to meet certain requirements, such as a minimum credit score. Click here to learn more about jumbo loans and refinancing.
The bottom line is that we want to help you refinance your loan. No matter the reason you want to pay off your existing loan and get a new one, we will work with you to find the best solution.
We want to help you get a loan
If you are in need of mortgage broker services, or just want to explore your options, don’t wait another day.
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (800) 822-7482 to find out how Right Trac Financial can help you get a loan.
We’ve helped thousands of residents realize the dream of homeownership, and you can too!
Read our satisfied customer testimonials >>
Learn more about Right Trac Financial >>