We provide honest and professional mortgage brokerage services in Maine to assist you in getting a loan.
Securing a mortgage in Maine can seem daunting. Too much paperwork, credit difficulties, what can seem like a restricted number of homes for sale, and other roadblocks prevent many Maine residents like you from securing a mortgage and purchasing a house.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
We’ve been in business for more than 40 years and have helped hundreds of Maine residents like you secure a mortgage and improve their lives. You can rely on Right Trac Financial to handle all of your mortgage-related needs.
We can get you a loan.
Our Maine Mortgage Broker Solutions
Right Trac Financial is proud to provide several loan options in Maine to assist you in obtaining a home loan. We are ready to help you with all your Maine mortgage needs and get you into a new home.
We’ll get you the right loan to suit your needs. Each customer is unique. Some have credit difficulties, others may not have much paperwork. Some want to refinance their mortgage, while others just want a better house for their family. Whatever your ME mortgage broker services requirements are, you can be certain that you’re receiving the finest service and advice available.
- Maine Home Loans – There are a variety of home loan types available to Maine residents seeking a loan. Residents of ME can learn more about the loan choices available to them below, or they may contact us right now. Understanding the various loan options can seem overwhelming but Right Trac Financial is here to assist you in navigating through the alternatives available in ME and get you approved for a mortgage. We have years of experience assisting Maine residents just like you.
- Maine Credit Counseling – Credit Counseling can be an invaluable service that will enhance your credit score and help you obtain a mortgage. When you work with one of our professional ME credit counselors, they will educate you on your credit report and advise you on how to go about increasing your credit score as quickly and painlessly as possible. Good credit can make a big difference when applying for a home loan. If required, let us help you improve your credit.
- Maine Debt Consolidation – Debt consolidation can be a life-changing opportunity if you are paying high interest on your credit card or any other form of debt. Debt consolidation may help you save thousands of dollars by combining your debts into a manageable loan. Now is the time to contact one of our ME debt consolidation specialists to discover more about your alternatives. Paying too much interest can destroy finances, but we can help you get your financial house in order.
- Maine Refinance Loans – We can assist you in refinancing your ME loan if you have one now and want to alter your interest rate, secure a lower monthly payment, or take cash out for home improvements. Refinancing your ME loan may help you save significant money over the life of the loan by lowering your monthly payments. You might be able to decrease the amount of money you pay in interest over the life of the loan. Learn more about mortgage refinancing.
The bottom line is that we are here to help you with your Maine loan needs. You can improve your life with a new loan. Our staff is committed to getting you a mortgage that will improve your life in Maine by offering “exceptional mortgage solutions.” We’ll work with you to identify your requirements and situation so we can discover the best ME loan at the lowest interest rate.
Maine Loan Options
There are several different types of loans available in Maine, and it’s important to find the one that’s ideal for your needs. That’s what we’re here for! The Right Trac Financial team is here to assist you in locating the perfect ME loan for your situation. We can help you work through a wide range of home loan options, including:
- Maine First-Time Home Owner Mortgages – It may be intimidating to purchase your first house in Maine, but don’t worry! We’re here to assist you in making an informed decision. Because first-time home-owners have less credit history, and at times have limited financial means, it can make the home buying process a bit trickier. But we are here to help! To find out more about home loans for first-time home-owners, click here, or just get in touch with us!
- Maine FHA Loans – An FHA mortgage may be the ideal solution for you if you are a first-time homebuyer. ME FHA loans, which are insured or guaranteed by the government, offer several advantages. Click here to discover more about FHA Loans or FHA 203(k) mortgages.
- Maine Conventional Loans – Conventional Loans are the most common form of mortgage in Maine. Conventional loans are a good option for those who want to borrow money from the best lenders in their area, and can afford a larger down payment. A conventional loan is generally secured by a mortgage broker, such as Right Trac Financial, who locates the ideal lender for you. Conventional loans have several advantages; one is that you can usually borrow more money with a conventional loan than with an FHA loan. Click here to learn about conventional loans.
- Maine VA Loans – Veterans and active military personnel in Maine can obtain a VA loan. VA loans are government-backed mortgages that include several perks. We want to assist you in obtaining a ME VA mortgage. To learn more about VA Loans, click here.
- Maine USDA Loans – USDA loans are insured or guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). They are provided to folks with limited finances who want to buy a home in a rural area. USDA financing is available to Maine residents in rural areas who meet certain income and credit rquirements. Get in contact with us to learn more about ME USDA loans or click here to find out more about USDA loans >>.
- Maine Jumbo Loans -A jumbo loan is a mortgage that is larger than the conforming (ak conventional) loan limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Jumbo loans in Maine come with a variety of advantages, including the ability to borrow more money, reduced interest rates, no private mortgage insurance (PMI), and looser underwriting standards. To discover more about Jumbo Loans click here.
- Maine Fixed Rate Mortgages – A fixed-rate mortgage is generally the best option when it comes to Maine loan financing. A fixed-rate mortgage has a set interest rate and thus your monthly payments will remain stable throughout the term of the loan. To find out more about fixed-rate mortgages click here.
- Maine No Money Down Loans – In some cases, it is possible to purchase a home in Maine with no money down. Maine VA Mortgages as well as USDA loans are two examples of no money down options. Some residents of Maine can qualify for these kinds of loans. To learn more about no-money-down mortgages, visit here.
- Maine No Tax Return Loans – For those without the previous year’s tax forms, Maine Investor Cash Flow Mortgages (DSCR) don’t require tax returns. They are a great option if you are looking to buy but don’t have the tax history many banks require. Contact us today to learn more about securing a loan in ME without tax returns.
As you can see, homeowners in Maine have a variety of mortgage choices. It might be intimidating, particularly if you’re dealing with unique circumstances. But that is what we are here for! We wat to get you the best ME home loan available.
Start securing your home loan!
Maine Home Improvement Loans
We are here to assist Maine people in obtaining mortgages for house renovations, improvements, or construction. Improve your existing house in Maine or acquire a distressed property for renovation. Buying a “fixer-upper” that others avoid is frequently a smart way to save money on a better property. You can substantially improve the equity of your home by repairing a property that others avoid.
We are here to help you get a home improvement loan.
Types of Home Improvement Loans in Maine
There are many distinct kinds of home improvement loans available for ME citizens, and the best one for you will be determined by your unique requirements and objectives.
- Maine “Homestyle” Loans – A conventional homestyle loan may be the ideal option for you if you are searching for a loan to assist you with home renovations in Maine. ME Homestyle Loans come with several advantages, including the ability to borrow more than other personal loans, no collateral needed, and low-interest rates. Click here to learn more about homestyle loans.
- Maine FHA 203k Loans – Maine FHA 203K Loans are a fantastic method for first-time homeowners to remodel their home. You can normally use an FHA 203K Loan to finance more than the value of your property after work has been completed. This means you may borrow against the equity in your home, as well as the cost of any renovations.
- Maine Construction Loans – A Maine construction loan is a type of loan that may be used to finance the building or renovation of a house. In ME, there are various elements to consider when applying for a construction loan. For more information about construction loans, click here.
- Maine USDA home improvement loans – The USDA is planning to provide home improvement loans to individuals in Maine with low incomes who live in rural areas. While the USDA’s official guidelines for construction loans are yet to be published, we will assist you in obtaining them when they are. To discover more about USDA home renovation loans, please click here.
We want to assist Maine individuals like you in obtaining a residential renovation loan. Get in contact with us right away to learn more about your alternatives.
Maine Refinance Loans
Many Maine residents might be able to significantly improve their financial situation by refinancing an existing loan. By consolidating your debt in Maine, you may enhance your house and save real money. There are several motives to refinance your home in Maine, and numerous alternatives depending on your circumstances. To learn more about refinancing, click here.
Reasons to Refinance in Maine
There are all kinds of reasons for Maine residents to refinance. You may be seeking to make home improvements, consolidate debt, or borrow money. You might be able to get a lower interest rate, or you’d want to decrease your monthly payments. Perhaps you’d want to switch from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate one. No matter the reason, we are here to help!
- Improve your Home in Maine - If you live in Maine and want to make improvements to your house, refinancing your existing loan may be an excellent alternative for you. In Maine, a “cash-out” refinance option allows you to borrow additional money from the mortgage in order to conduct home renovations. To discover more about home renovation loans, click here.
- Consolidate Debt in Maine – If you have a lot of debt, refinancing in ME might be the answer. By refinancing your existing loan, you may combine all of your debts and get a lower interest rate. This can assist you in reducing interest fees and making easier monthly payments by eliminating multiple loans. Click here to learn more about debt consolidation or credit counseling.
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance in Maine – Refinancing your mortgage might help you get rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). PMI is a type of coverage that many ME lenders require when you take out a loan greater than 80% of the value of your property. This insurance protects the lender in the case that you default on your loan, but it does not help you. By refinancing, you can eliminate PMI.
Types of Refinance Loans in Maine
There is a variety of Maine refinance options to choose from, and the one that best meets your needs and objectives will be determined by them. The following are some of the most frequent types of ME refinance loans:
- Maine Cash-Out Refinance – A cash-out refinance is a form of refinancing that allows you to borrow more money than you owe on your Maine mortgage. This may be an excellent choice for people who need to combine debt or make home improvements. In ME, you normally have to have a good credit score and equity in your property to qualify for cash-out refinancing, but there are exceptions to every rule! Get in touch with us to learn more.
- Maine Conventional Loan Refinancing – A regular mortgage refinance is available to ME homeowners with a conventional loan. This sort of refinancing allows you to borrow more money than you owe on your mortgage and can be a wonderful choice for Maine residents who need to combine debts or make home improvements. For additional information about conventional loans, click here.
- Maine Refinance FHA loan - In Maine, refinancing an FHA loan into a conventional loan is possible. This might be a smart option if you want to save money on interest or get rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) in ME. To be eligible for a conventional loan refinance in Maine, you must fulfill certain criteria, such as having a good credit score.
- Maine Refinance VA Loan -Veterans, reservists, and active military personnel may be eligible for Maine ME VA loan refinancing. This form of refinancing can help you get a lower interest rate, reduce your debt burden, or make improvements to your house. You must fulfill certain eligibility requirements to qualify for a Maine VA loan refinance.
- Maine Refinance USDA Loan - If you live in a rural Maine community (a town with a population of fewer than 1,000 people), you may be eligible for a USDA refinance. To meet the qualifications necessary to receive a USDA refinance in Maine, you must fulfill certain requirements.
- Maine Jumbo Loan Refinance – A jumbo loan refinance in ME is a type of refinancing option that is accessible to borrowers with mortgages greater than the maximum for a conventional loan. Jumbo loan refinancing allows you to borrow more money than you currently owe on your mortgage and can be an excellent choice for Maine residents who need to combine debt or make home improvements.
The bottom line is that we want to help you refinance your loan in Maine. No matter the reason you want to pay off your existing ME loan and get a new one, we will work with you to find the best solution.
Don’t wait another day to get a loan to improve your life
You can get the loan you need and improve your life by buying a new home, making improvements, consolidating debt and more.
We want to assist you in obtaining a loan in Maine.
Don’t put it off any longer! If you are in need of mortgage broker services, or simply want to explore your alternatives, get in touch with us today.
To discover how Right Trac Financial can assist you in obtaining a loan, fill out the form below or call us at (800) 822-7482. Thousands of residents from all across Maine have already put their trust in Right Trac Financial, and we look forward to working with you too! Let us help you refinance your mortgage today.
Read our satisfied customer testimonials >>
Learn more about Right Trac Financial >>