Right Trac Financial is proud to provide honest mortgage broker services in Vermont.
We want to help you acquire a loan!
Securing a mortgage in Vermont can be stressful. Mounds of paperwork, credit issues, what can seem like only so many available homes, and other roadblocks prevent Vermonters like you from getting approved for a mortgage.
It doesn’t have to be like this!
We are here to help you get the loan you need. Our Vermont mortgage broker specialists are here to assist you in finding the best home loan option for your needs. If you have any questions related to getting a loan in Vermont, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Let us handle the details and put you in the best position to obtain a loan.
For more than 40 years, Right Trac Financial has secured thousands of mortgages for people just like you. You can trust Right Trac Financial for a variety of mortgage-related needs in Vermont, New England, and Florida.
Vermont Mortgage Broker Solutions
Right Trac Financial is delighted to provide a range of mortgage services in VT to help you acquire a home mortgage or any other type of loan. We’re standing by, ready to assist you with all your Vermont mortgage needs. Over 40 years, thousands of families across New England have used our mortgage advisory and credit counseling services to get them into their new homes.
- Vermont Mortgage Broker Services – We will assist you in finding the best loan for your needs. Every customer is unique, and we help them all. Some people have credit concerns, while others are restricted by paperwork. Some clients want to refinance their loans, while others simply wish to relocate their families to a better property. Whatever your VT mortgage broker needs may be, you can rest confident that you’ll get the loan you need.
- Vermont Home Loans – Vermont residents looking to purchase a home can choose from a variety of home loan options. For more information about the loan choices in Vermont, see below, or contact us right now at (800) 822-7482. We’ll help you navigate the many different mortgage options in VT and get you approved for a mortgage. We have years of expertise assisting Vermonters like you in obtaining the perfect home.
- Vermont Credit Counseling – If you are in need of a loan or think you will soon be, credit counseling is an essential service that can help you improve your credit score and obtain a loan. When you work with one of our VT credit counselors, they will guide you through your credit report and help you raise your credit rating. Click here to learn more about our credit counseling services. Credit counseling may be particularly beneficial if you’re attempting to obtain a Vermont mortgage.
- Vermont Debt Consolidation – If you have a lot of debt, debt consolidation might be an opportunity to live a completely different life. By combining your debts into one low payment, our VT debt consolidation services may help you save thousands of dollars. To find out more about your possibilities, get in touch with one of our VT debt consolidation experts now.
- Vermont Refinance Loans – We can help you refinance your VT loan if you have an old loan and want to change your loan type, secure a lower interest payment, eliminate PMI, or take cash out for home improvements. We can assist you with refinancing your VT loan so that you may save money over the life of the agreement. It might be possible to reduce your monthly payments, allowing extra money in your budget. Contact us today to find out whether Vermont refinance loans can help you save money.
Vermont Mortgage Advisory Services
The bottom line is that we’re here to assist you with your house loan issues.
You can have the life you desire. Our staff is committed to providing you with “exceptional mortgage solutions” in Vermont to help you get a loan that will improve your quality of life. We’ll work with you to understand your requirements and situation and locate the best VT loan at the most affordable rate.
Don’t put it off any longer. Get in touch with us right away to learn more about our Vermont mortgage services or to begin your loan application.
Vermont Loan Options
There are several sorts of loans available in Vermont. It’s crucial to select the one that’s ideal for you. That is why we’re here! Right Trac Financial’s specialists can assist you in securing the proper VT loan for your needs.
Whether you’re buying a home or refinancing, we can help you with a range of mortgage requirements.:
- Vermont First-Time Home Owner Mortgages – Fear not if you’re buying your first home in VT! Purchasing your first home can be scary, but we are here to assist you in making an informed decision. Vermont FHA loans may be common for first-time buyers, but they are by no means the only option. To discover more about loans for first-time homeowners click here.
- Vermont FHA Loans – If you are a first-time homebuyer, an FHA loan may be the best option for you. VT FHA mortgages are government-insured or guaranteed loans with several benefits. An FHA loan in Vermont usually has a smaller down payment requirement and lower monthly payments than other loans. Visit our dedicated page to learn more about FHA Loans.
- Vermont Conventional Loans – Conventional Loans are the most common type of mortgage in Vermont. A conventional loan is often secured by a mortgage broker like Right Trac Financial, who finds the best lender for you. Conventional loans are popular because they are more readily available to individuals with sufficient income and credit rating than FHA loans. Another advantage of a regular loan in VT is that it can usually be refinanced more readily than an FHA loan. Learn more about conventional loans here.
- Vermont VA Loans – If you are a veteran or active military service member, you may be eligible to obtain a VA loan in Vermont. VA loans are backed by the federal government and come with many advantages. We want to assist you in obtaining a VT VA home mortgage. To learn more about VA Loans click here.
- Vermont USDA Loans – USDA loans are insured or guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture. These sorts of loans are accessible to borrowers in rural areas who fulfill specific financial and credit conditions. To discover more about VT USDA loans, get in touch with us now. Click here for additional information on USDA financing.
- Vermont Jumbo Loans – A jumbo loan is a mortgage that is above the conforming loan limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Jumbo loans in Vermont come with several advantages, including the ability to borrow more money for a greater loan amount, lower interest rates, no private mortgage insurance (PMI), and more flexible underwriting standards. Learn more about Jumbo loans in Vermont by contacting us today.
- Vermont Fixed Rate Mortgages – When it comes to obtaining a mortgage in Vermont, a fixed-rate loan is typically the best option. A fixed-rate mortgage has a set interest rate that guarantees your monthly payments will not change over time. We strive to ensure you get the best possible deal on a Vermont residence loan. Click here for information on fixed-rate mortgages.
- Vermont Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMS) – An adjustable-rate mortgage, or ARM, is a form of mortgage with a fluctuating interest rate. This means the interest rate could rise or fall depending on market circumstances. ARMs, or Hybrid ARMs, can be an excellent choice for VT borrowers who intend to stay in their homes for a short time. They may also be an attractive alternative among those looking for a lower initial interest rate. For more information on Vermont ARMs, contact us today.
- Vermont No Money Down Loans – You may acquire a property in Vermont with no down payment requirement. The VT VA Mortgages and USDA loans are two examples of loans that do not require a down payment. Residents of Vermont may be able to take advantage of these loan types and move into a home without a down payment. To learn more about no money down loans, click here. With a Vermont no money down mortgage, you can purchase the Vermont residence of your dreams without worrying about having to save up for a down payment. To get started on your Vermont no money down loan today, contact our experts now.
- Vermont No Tax Return Loans – DSCR loans do not require tax returns for individuals who don’t have previous year’s tax forms. They’re an excellent choice if you want to buy a property but don’t have the tax history required by many lenders. To learn more about obtaining a loan in VT without tax returns, contact us now.
As you can see, homeowners in Vermont have a wide range of home loan alternatives. Securing a lean in VT can be intimidating, especially if you don’t check all the boxes bigger banks require.
That’s what we are here for!
We want to help you find the best VT home loan for you – get started today!
Vermont Home Improvement Loans
We are here to assist Vermonters in obtaining home loans for improvements, remodeling, or construction. Improve your existing house in Vermont or acquire a distressed property for renovation. Buying a “fixer-upper” that others avoid is often an excellent method to finance a nicer house. You may substantially increase the equity of your present residence in Vermont by making some crucial improvements.
Some Vermont home improvement projects that may warrant a loan include roofing, siding, window, doors, garages, sheds, decks, patios, fencing and more. In order to make these sorts of improvements, you will likely need a home improvement loan. Vermont home improvement loans come in many different forms, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
Types of Home Improvement Loans in Vermont
There are numerous sorts of home improvement loans available in VT, some of which would be more suitable for you than others.
- Vermont “Homestyle” Loans – A Conventional “Homestyle” Loan may be the best option for you if you need a loan to finance home improvements in Vermont. VT Homestyle Loans include several perks, including the opportunity to borrow more money than with a personal loan, no collateral requirement, and low-interest rates. To discover more about conventional homestyle loans click here.
- Vermont FHA 203k Loans – FHA 203K Loans in Vermont are a wonderful method for first-time homeowners to upgrade their houses. You can often use a VT FHA 203K Loan to finance more than the enhanced value of your property after renovation. This means you may borrow money against the equity in your house for any renovations or fixes. Learn more about FHA rehab loans by clicking here.
- Vermont Construction Loans – A construction loan in Vermont is a sort of loan that may be used to finance the construction or renovation of a new or existing house. There are a number of factors to consider when taking out a building loan in VT, but we’re here to help you navigate them. To find out more about construction loans click here >>.
- Vermont USDA home improvement loans – The USDA is preparing to provide construction loans to individuals in VT who live in rural areas with low incomes so that they may rebuild or improve their houses. While the USDA’s formal guidelines for home renovation loans are yet to be released, we will assist you in obtaining them when they become available. To learn more about USDA house renovation loans, click here.
The bottom line is that we want to assist Vermonters like you in obtaining a house improvement loan.
Get in contact with us immediately to learn more about your alternatives.
Vermont Refinance Loans
Residents of Vermont may find that refinancing their current loan is beneficial. Combining your debts in VT may help you improve your house or save money. There are several reasons to refinance your home in VT, and different options depending on your circumstances. For more information about refinancing your loan, click here.
Reasons to Refinance in Vermont
Perhaps you’re considering refinancing to reduce your interest rates or consolidate your debt. You may be able to get a cheaper interest rate, or you might be able to cut down on your monthly payments. Maybe you’d want to switch from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate one. Or you want to eliminate PMI. There are numerous reasons why Vermonters choose to refinance.
Whatever your reason is, we’re here to help you find the best Vermont refinance loan for you. We’ll work with you to weigh the pros and cons of each option and choose the one that makes the most sense for your individual circumstances.
- Improve your Vermont home - If you live in Vermont and want to make some home improvements, refinancing your current mortgage may be a smart option for you. In VT, you can get a “cash-out” refinance loan that allows you to take extra money off your mortgage for renovations. For additional information about home improvement loans, click here.
- Consolidate Debt in Vermont – If you have a high-interest credit card or other sorts of debt, refinancing in VT could be a lifesaver. By refinancing your existing loan and combining all of your debts into one with a lower interest rate, you may save money on interest payments while also making things easier for yourself. To find out more about debt consolidation click here.
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance in Vermont – Refinancing your mortgage may help you get rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). When you take out a mortgage loan that is worth more than 80% of the value of your home, many VT lenders require PMI as a form of insurance. This insurance protects the lender in case you default on your loan but does little for you. We can help you get rid of the additional PMI payments.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about refinancing in Vermont!
Types of Refinance Loans in Vermont
There are many different kinds of Vermont refinance loans to choose from, and the best one for you will be determined by your unique requirements and objectives.
The following are just a few of the most common types of VT refinance loans.:
- Vermont Cash-Out Refinance – A cash-out refinance is a type of refinancing loan that allows you to borrow more money than you owe on your mortgage. If you need to consolidate debt, make improvements to your house, or pay for other costs, it may be an excellent option. To be eligible for a cash-out refinance, you must have a good credit score and history, and enough income to afford the monthly payments.
- Vermont Conventional Loan Refinancing – VT homeowners with a regular mortgage can refinance a conventional loan. This kind of refinancing enables you to borrow more money than you owe on your mortgage and may be an excellent choice for Vermont homeowners looking to reduce their debt or make improvements to their homes. To discover more about conventional loans click here.
- Vermont Refinance FHA loan - Refinancing an FHA loan in VT can help you refinance it into a conventional loan. If you want to obtain a lower interest rate or get rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) in VT, this may be a viable option. To be eligible for a conventional loan refinance in Vermont, you must fulfill specific criteria, such as having a good credit score and history and sufficient income to make regular payments.
- Vermont Refinance VA Loan - A VT VA loan refinance may be available to both veterans and active military members. This kind of refinancing might help you save money on interest, combine debts, or make improvements to your house. To be eligible for a VA loan refinance in Vermont, you must fulfill specific criteria. Click here to learn more about VA loans and refinancing.
- Vermont Refinance USDA Loan - If you live in a rural area of Vermont and have little financial means, a USDA loan may be the ideal option for you. You must fulfill various criteria to get a USDA refinance in Vermont. To discover more about USDA loans and refinancing, click here.
- Vermont Jumbo Loan Refinance – A jumbo loan refinance in VT is a type of refinancing option that may be used by homeowners with loans larger than the maximum permitted by their existing mortgage. Jumbo loan refinancing enables you to borrow more money than you currently owe on your mortgage, which might be useful for Vermonters who need to combine debt or make house improvements.
The bottom line is that we want to assist you in refinancing your loan in Vermont. We will work with you to find the most efficient refinance solution, whether it’s due to a financial emergency or any other reason.
We want to help you get a loan in Vermont
If you need mortgage broker services in Vermont, or just want to explore your options, don’t wait another day.
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (800) 822-7482 to find out how Right Trac Financial can help you get a loan.
We’ve helped thousands of Vermont residents realize the dream of homeownership, and you can too!
Read our satisfied customer testimonials >>
Learn more about Right Trac Financial >>